Monday, September 6, 2010

Big Dan's Big News Sept 6, 2010

The new most powerful televangelist: FOX "news" Glenn Beck! Messenger from God! The best since Jim Jones! Brought to you by the Church of Latter Day Saints.


Who were Glenn Beck's "Black Robed Regiment", the 240 "religious leaders" dressed in black robes during his sickening MLK "take back the civil rights movement" event? If you can find pictures of them and/or their names, please let me know! All Aboard the religious Glenn Beck Mormon crazy train!!! The new most powerful televangelist is now FOX "news" Glenn Beck!  What's with the Republicans and Mormons? (see: Mitt Romney). The big news they're not telling you: REAL religious leaders (not Glenn Beck's mysterious "Black Robed Regiment) are getting PISSED at Glenn Beck cloaking himself with GOD for political reasons:

Glenn Beck’s “Black-Robed Regiment”: brought to you by the Mormons and the Church of Latter Day Saints

Beck uses elements of right-wing theocracy and a particular interpretation of Mormonism against mainline Protestantism and social justice thought. Why? Because play-acting as the champion of so-called "Bible-based Christianity" earns him secular political juice. Just like the revolutionaries and the Black-Robed Regiment he so admires, he's discovered that using sectarian division is an efficient way to advance the political football. And that's before we get to anti-Islamic rhetoric.

Beck's 'Apolitical' Black Robe Regiment Will Urge Voter Involvement

Beck doesn't want his church "preach[ing] who to vote for," but his "Black Robe" associates do

Glenn Beck muscling in on the REAL religious leaders' territory:

Beck: "I believe we're approaching a last call: All aboard God's train. Buckle up, because trouble is coming":



FOX "news" televangelist Glenn Beck - Flock of geese was God's "flyover" miracle:



Glenn Beck is Jim Jones (the Guyana KOOK-AID drinker religious cult leader)



Glenn Beck: The Cult of Personality.

“And during the few moments that we have left, we want to talk, right down to
earth, in a language that everybody here can easily understand.” (Malcolm X)

Look in my eyes, what do you see? the Cult of Personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams, I've been everything you wanna be ohhh…
I'm the Cult of Personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy, I'm the Cult of Personality, the Cult of Personality, the Cult of Personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize, When a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You won't have to follow me, Only you can set me free

I sell the things you need to be, I'm the smiling face of your T.V. ohh…
I'm the Cult of Personality
I exploit you; still you love me, I tell you one and one makes three ohh…
I'm the Cult of Personality
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi ohh…I'm the Cult of Personality, the Cult of Personality, the Cult of Personality

Neon lights, Nobel Prize, When a leader speaks, that leader dies
You won't have to follow me, Only you can set you free

(Guitar solo)

You gave me fortune, you gave me fame, You gave me power in your God's name
I'm every person you need to be ohh…I'm, the, Cult, of, Per, Son, Al, Ity

I am the Cult of (x8)Personality

“Ask not what your country can do for you…” (John F. Kennedy)
“The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.” (Franklin D. Roosevelt)





She "MISSPOKE" (IE: LIED)

Republican Arizona "papers please" governor finally admits she LIED about illegal immigrants beheading people. She uses the new word for LYING: "MISSPOKE". Jan Brewer: "That was an error, if I said that," Brewer told the Associated Press yesterday. "I misspoke".

Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings



Big Dan's coverage of the new word that politicians (and baseball players) use for the word LIE: "MISSPOKE" -

FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton "MISSPOKE" (IE: LIED)

FLASHBACK: Roger Clemens "MISSPOKE" (IE: LIED)

Google: "MISSPOKE"

Arizona: State of Fear



Arizona Racial Profiling:



Look at this: Jan Brewer during a debate, telling the people of her accomplishments as governor of Arizona:



Muslim Groups Push Back Against Increasing Hate Speech



Pennsylvania, Big Dan's state!!!



Everyone out of the pool!!!!!





blog comments powered by Disqus